The Penn Pursuit II Spinning Reel gives you trusted reliability so you can enjoy your time on the water. It has a durable construction and smooth gear system that even a professional angler can appreciate.
This reel features an ultra-lightweight, corrosion-resistant graphite body and a dependable oiled-felt drag system, making it a preferred choice for saltwater enthusiasts worldwide. It also provides a machined, anodized aluminum spool with four shielded stainless steel ball bearings offering smooth, consistent cranks.
This item is available in two options from 3000 to 5000 so you get the size that best suits your needs. The lightweight, fishing spinning reel delivers infinite anti-reverse and is an ideal choice for freshwater or saltwater applications with quality built in to provide years of reliable service.
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 4 shielded stainless steel ball bearings offer smooth, consistent cranks
- Infinite anti-reverse fishing spinning reel
- Dependable, oiled-felt drag system
- Clam-packaged, lightweight spinning reel is available in two options PURII3000 and PURII5000
- Recommended for freshwater or saltwater applications
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
7.48 x 6.69 x 3.14 Inches